- Assistive technologies for infertility
- Reproductive endocrinology
- Reproductive surgery
- Reproductive biology
** Research Awards Basic Application Requirements
– Approval of the ethics committee should be taken within 6 months at the latest after being awarded the prizes.
-Research budget is required to be submitted at the time of application.
-The study should be in the field of reproductive endocrinology and infertility.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINE
Abstract Submission Deadline
The date for abstract submission deadline is determined as September 25, 2020 by the Congress Scientific Committee.
Online Abstract System Procedure
• Authors shall open an account on the online abstract system with a username and a password.
• Please do not forget to authorize your abstract once submitted. Only authorized abstracts will be evaluated. Abstracts not authorized by the authors will not be submitted to referees.
Abstract Submission Rules
• The abstract should not be longer than 500 words.
• The title must be less than 10 words and express the essence of the study.
• Names, last names, titles, institutions, cities and contact details of the authors should be stated clearly.
• Presenting author should be stated in the system.
• Abstract body should not include any indication of the authors’ personal details.
• Avoid reference to institution names, locations or funding sources in the text of the abstract.
• The abstract (excluding case reports) should include the following sections:
Purpose: In one brief sentence, provide the rational for the investigation and/or the question to be answered, with or without short citation(s). Citations should be listed and provide the name and initials of authors (max 3), title of article, title of journal, year of publication, the volume number and first and last page numbers in full. Please note: The aim implies that case reports cannot be accepted unless the case has considerable clinical significance that deserves presentation.
Materials and methods: The experimental conditions should be reported briefly (i.e. age group, nature of the subjects, gender). The clinical approach and study period should be precisely described. The methods used should also be clearly indicated.
Results: The main results of the study should be stated briefly.
Conclusions: This is any conclusion(s) that can be drawn from the results.
This final statement is crucial because it supports the scientific value of the presentation.
• Abstracts of the unfinished studies will not be evaluated.
• Abstract acceptance letters will be sent by October 2, 2018 to the submitting authors contact e-mail address in the system.
• All accepted abstracts will be highlighted in the system and authors will be able to monitor the actual situation of their abstracts.
- Three Poster Sessions will be held at the symposium, and these sessions will last for half day
- Posters have to be presented by at least one of the authors at the indicated time as poster sessions in the Congress Programme.
- Presenters should check the symposium program to learn the presentation time and place (poster board number)
- Posters should be brought to the congress by the presenters. Please do not mail them to the Congress Secretariat.
- The organizers are not responsible for any posters that have not been removed by the end of the sessions.
Instructions for the preparation of Posters
- Poster Board size: 70 cm wide x 90 cm high (portraitstyle)
- Please ensure that the poster does not exceed the stated size.
- Each poster should include the title of the poster and full names of all authors, the affiliations of authors, their addresses and emails. Allocate top part of the poster for these information as stated on the submitted abstracts.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be big enough to be read from a distance of one meter.